Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Heylo all!

o my fishy...what the heck is that...is that a name for a food blog? is something fishy here?..... ..well ..well! yeah that's exactly what i was thinking when i was looking out and thinking real hard to pick a name for my blog...after a long raking of my mind..i saw my two Lil gold fishes in front of me and decided ...OK this is it ..it will be "o my fishys" ...BTW i call them fishy ..o fishy ....sometimes ..otherwise they have their names...least to say...nothing really fishy bout this blog

OK..now having known the reason and all and the whole idea behind the naming of this food blog..,,wondering whats in store for me here?..Honestly i ain't writing this blog for anyone of you...i am writing this for me...ME? yeah me...

i am a person who is not a foodie, neither do i go ga ga over food the minute i see it... nor live to eat... i eat to live ..yeah ..i eat to keep myself going. Having said that..do not think that i could survive on anything and everything...well i like eating good food...good as in tasty and healthy..though sometimes i binge on some unhealthy food but.. yeah mostly i try not to...

Now this blog is a journey of mine into the world of cooking....my way of cooking ...the way i like it...well most of the times i try my own versions of certain recipes and 9.5 out of 10 times (.5 is trying to be modest) i end up cooking tasty and healthy food... well! in order to remember those recipes i am trying to document it....what better way to document it than blogging it...now you ladies/men can also have a peek into my kitchen and try if you like it...

Enjoy browsing, reading, experimenting , cooking and relishing the food....

Love ya all
O' Fishy

No comments:

Post a Comment